NARD

NARD

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Drama in the House

Tiffany: Roger, I love you! My heart is beating as loud as a drum for you!
Roger: You're so ugly. Like totally stay away from everybody.
Tiffany: Okay... My dad is uglier! I know I'm ugly and I thought you were ugly so i thought that we could have a relationship ( Runs and cries)
Dustin: Yo call my bro ugly? Huh girl? He so pretty, I would pet his hair all day.
Roger: Umm....Yeah....The point is that I'm not ugly.
Tiffany: Are too!
Viraj: Tiffany, no matter what anybody says about you, I will always love you. We can go everywhere and get married in AP! AP sounds cool, right?
Tiffany: Ewe! I may be ugly, but not that ugly to be with you! Anyways, what does AP stand for? Advanced Palace or Amazing Paradise?
Viraj: No,  it stands for Andhra Pradesh. Fine, I will move on to my second choice, Sanjali. By the way, Tiffany you are acting very TIF-FUNNY by not liking me. I have glasses, long, cracked teeth, and a mustache!
Roger: I already have a girlfriend anyways.
Viraj: Who?
Roger: Your cousin, Suriyaraji!
Viraj: Oh yes. She is a beauty. She has the same features as me.
Roger: What? No this one is really pretty. Well, not what you would call pretty.
Viraj: No that was Tiffany in disguise. She looked so ugly! That was not Suriyaraji! "Suriyaraji" must of lied to you about her name.
Tiffany: Hehe.
Roger: ...
 
To be continued....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment