NARD

NARD

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Recycle Michael!

Dad: Mike! Say sorry now! ( He holds a plastic bottle)
Mike: What did I do?
Dad: Say sorry now!
Mike: Seriously, I don't know!
Dad: Are you acting stupid? Of course you know!
Mike: I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
Dad: Why would you throw a plastic bottle in the trash? Tell me why?
Mike: Because I finished the Gatorade. Duh...
Dad: Please stop playing silly jokes.
Mike: Doesn't it make sense to throw something away when you are done with it?
Dad: NO YOU RECYCLE!
Mike: Really? Really? One little bottle? Come on! You are acting so ridiculous!
Dad: A wise man once said when one domino falls all the others will fall too.
Mike: Wha????????????
Dad: Once you don't recycle once, you will never recycle.
Mike : Trust me, I ain't makin' no difference.
Dad: You give me that ghetto talk again one more time mister and you are going to take a trip to the naughty corner? You hear me?!
Mike: No, I don't hear you and I don't want to.
Dad: Remember when you left the lights on for the entire night and you take forever to shower.
Mike: I left them on for 3 hours while I was using them and you think 5 minutes is way too much.
Mike: WAIT! YOU HATE THE EARTH YOU JUST CARE ABOUT THE WATER AND ELECTRIC BILL!
Dad: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment